When you notice that your HVAC system isn't working as well as it once did, or not working at all give us a call. Rest assured that we are capable to quickly diagnose, and repair your equipment. We have experience in residential and commercial HVAC systems. We keep our trucks stocked with parts most often needed so that we can minimize your downtime, and get you up and running quickly.
Preventative Maintenance is recommended to be preformed 2 times per year to ensure that your system is running properly and as efficiently as possible. Recommended times are spring and fall before the changes between heating and cooling.
1. Inspect unit for proper refrigerant level and adjust if necessary.
2. Clean dirt, leaves, and debris from base and coil of unit.
3. Inspect fan motor and fan blades for wear and damage.
4. Inspect control box, associated controls/accessories, electrical components, wiring, and connections.
5. Inspect compressor and mounts.
6. Inspect for any possible leaks.
1. Inspect and clean blower assembly (as needed).
2. Inspect and test combustion/inducer motor for any compromises or obstructions.
3. Inspect burner assembly - clean (as needed).
4. Inspect ignition system and safety controls.
5. Inspect heat exchanger.
6. Inspect control box, associated with controls, electrical components wiring, and connection.
While your system is operating:
1. Listen for abnormal noise.
2. Monitor air conditioning and heat pump systems for correct refrigerant charge.
3. Monitor gas furnace for correct line and manifold gas pressure - make adjustments as needed.
4. Report and recommend repairs or replacement as needed.
New Install / Replacement Quote
If you’re looking for an experienced HVAC Contractor for your next project, give us a call or text. We will explain every step in the process and answer all questions to make sure you feel comfortable with your HVAC Installation. Call or text today for your free estimate.
Air Purifier Installation
If you are looking to improve the quality of the air that you and your family are breathing at home, give us a call or text. We offer several different products and solutions to improve indoor air quality.